Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I'd just like to say....



Well, WE are in 333 days! Yes.....I know. It's a long time. 11 months. One month less than a year away....BUT WE ARE GOING!

I booked our trip this morning. We are staying at the Art of Animation in the Finding Nemo section from June 9th-15th.

I'm so so excited! It's been over 2 years since my last trip and I'm having withdrawl symptoms (including but not limited to crying at Disney commercials, sniffing candles to find the perfect Disney smell, singing WISHES at the top of my lungs and stalking the Disney blogs for any bit of news....)

And SHHH!!!! It's a surprise for Aiden. He knows we are going......but he doesn't know when we are going. I have it all planned out! On the last day of school, I will pack while he is gone and then we will pick him up. I'll have the car decorated with "WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!"  and it'll totally shock him when he comes out of school. I can't wait!

But it's also bittersweet too because it will be my first trip without my Mom. It's going to be really strange to be in our special place without her and I can't even put into words how much I'm going to miss her when we're there. It feels so strange planning a trip without her.

Now starts my frugal period. No more eating out unless absolutely necessarily. No buying things we don't need. Keeping grocery bills as low as possible. Anything to help raise the money by April 25th.

And it'll happen....because I'm GOING to Disney World!!!!!!!

MICKEY HERE WE COME!!!  (in 333 days......)

No comments:

Post a Comment