Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Waterpark Fun

The weather has been hot, hot, hot here and I felt quite adventurous the other day. So I decided to take all 3 boys to Soak City, on my own. Yup, I was feeling brave!



It was Liam's first trip to a waterpark. He's been having fun swimming in Mam-Maw's pool this week so I wasn't worried about him not enjoying the water.



He thought catching the water was fun.


 
But enjoyed bear crawling through the shallow water.





Aiden was a good big brother and helped Liam around the baby lazy river.



After a few hours....Liam passed out!


The big kids had fun playing on the slides.






And in the water playground. All in all, it was a pretty easy day. We stuck to the little kids areas (except when Aiden went on the mat racers) and took the stroller along so I wasn't stuck holding Liam everywhere. It was a lot of fun and then we spent more time in Cedar Point!

We'll be back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment