Friday, October 5, 2012

Tattoo

I've wanted to get another tattoo for quite a while now.  It was deciding what and where that took so long. I knew I wanted to get the boys names in Gaelic. But I wanted something more.

After browsing Pintrest for a very long time, I finally got an idea of what I wanted with the kids names. It was pretty simple and straight forward but represents my 3 favorite things; My Kids, My love of Disney and My Irish heritage.

Andy at Therapy Ink did the work. I will never go see anyone but Andy, he is amazing!

This is the finished product;



It's on my inner forearm and I absolutely LOVE it!!!!!  It didn't hurt as much as everyone said that area would. It burned more than hurt.

Now I need to find something to put on my other arm.....hhhhmmm.......

No comments:

Post a Comment