Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A screamster of Cedar Point

This year I had the best job ever. Seriously.



I did this!!!

This year was my first year as a Screamster at Cedar Point's Halloweekends and I absolutly LOVED it!! I was lucky enough to be able to do it with my sister as well.



Aren't we cute??

Here's a few pictures from the 7 weeks I spent scaring the crap out of people!


Before the zones opened, all of the Screamsters marched through the midway following the Overlord for our Gathering.







And then the Overlord would send us on our way!

I worked in a zone called CornStalkers. It was basically filled with corn, hillbillies, corn people and some strange pumpkin people.






And we made people scream....cry....pee....and beg for mercy!!










But we were just one big corney family!


I'm so lucky to be a part of the Screamster Family. The past 7 weeks were some of the most fun I have had in a very, very long time. I can not wait to go back next year to make more people scream!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment