Saturday, November 5, 2011

Lego KidsFest

I gave Aiden his Christmas present early.
He's a HUGE lego freak. In fact, it's the only toy he plays with.
So today I took him to the Lego Kidsfest in Cleveland.

His first stop was to build a Lego Racer.
I love that happy smile.
He was in HEAVEN!

 Strike a Ninja Pose
 Aiden was disgusted that they make PINK legos.
He was even more disgusted when I made him take a picture in front of them.
 Battle Droid
 R2D2 and C3PO
 Why's the rum gone??
 Love it!
 I told him to make a scared face.....
turned out more like a
"Gotta Poop" face.
 Hogwarts Castle
 Aiden got to take a class with a Master Lego Builder.
Chris has worked for Lego for 17 years and made some amazing pieces
Including the R2D2 and Jack Sparrow pictured above.
See Aiden peeking behind Chris?
 Working on his rocket ship during LMB class
 The finished product
 Getting some stability tips from Chris.
 You've got a friend in me!
 How freakin amazing is this?! ALL Legos!
 Captain Rex from Clone Wars.
 Holy plastic blocks Batman! It's Batman!
 Now THAT is a HUGE Lego pile!
Don't want to step in that in bare feet!
Ouch!
 Aiden and I created structures to add to the Lego Nation
 Each piece was put into this frame of the USA. 
 Really cool watching this come together.
 A couple of cool dudes.
A fun time was had by all!
I had a wonderful day, just me and my oldest son. 
And it was wonderful watching Aiden being immersed in something he really loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment