Monday, January 16, 2012

Fun in the Snow

Grady has never played in the snow. Never owned a pair of boots or used his snow pants. The joys of being a little asthmatic. But he's done so well the past year, I figured we might give it a try this year. So on a sunny, somewhat warm (for a snowy day) afternoon, I bundled him up for the first time and sent him into the snow with his brother and Daddy.

First he tried to take his kitty with him. Simba wasn't interested...



He was SO excited to be outside!


My little snow bunny


SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!



Liam watched all the action from the backdoor, with him trusty blankey


Grady LOVED playing in the snow! I only gave him 20 minutes and he sure wasn't ready to come in when I told him time was up.


My munchkin enjoyed some hot chocolate to warm up.


I always have to drag Aiden inside! He loves playing in the snow and prefers to not come back inside. He also doesn't like hot chocolate....so he just had a cookie when he came in.

Hopefully, Grady continues to do well and is able to get another fun day in the snow soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment