Sunday, January 29, 2012

Liam's new toy

Babies R Us is having their trade in sale and Liam just happened to outgrow his swing. So (with permission from my sister who gave me to swing) we traded it in for a 25% discount. I wanted to get Liam a jump-a-roo. He loves bouncing and I always wanted a jump a roo. I firmly believe if I had gotten one for Grady, he would have learned to jump before he was 3 years old.....

We passed by a Winnie the Pooh Jump-a-roo that I loved! It had a sign on it for trade-in but wasn't on the list of   participating products. So I picked out a Little Einsteins one. But in passing, I really wanted the Winnie the Pooh one; especially since it had a special pillow to help support younger babies. So Brett asked and the woman said, if it has a sign on it; it was included. Score!!

Halfway to the check out, she caught up with us. Apparently, someone had mismarked a ton of items, including the Pooh Jumper. So it wasn't included in the sale. But since it was their mistake, they would honor the 25% discount for us! Double Score!!!

So Liam is now the proud owner of a really, really cool jump-a-roo!

My little gerber baby LOVES it! He's already figured out how to bounce, although he only does it on one foot  because no matter what I do, he leans to the left.



He is so happy to be in a standing position on his own. Liam wants to be like his big brother so badly! This toy lets him have a little freedom. And some very cool, noisy toys..

(Don't mind the middle finger-it's one of his favorite to check on. That or he was tired of me taking his picture.)


And now Liam can bouncy bounce just like Tigger!

No comments:

Post a Comment