Thursday, February 9, 2012

Grady-isms

My Grady comes up with some good little sayings. He is such a funny guy. If you need a laugh today...here are a few "grady-isms".

Me: Ok little guys, lets go home!
Grady: I'm not a little guy. I'm a medium guy!

Grady: Who made this cold? (while walking into the zoo)
Me: I don't know Grady. Who do you think?
Grady: Maybe Jesus.
Me: Oh yeah?
Grady: Yeah because God is in the potty.
Me: WHAT?
Grady: Yeah God is in the potty cause he had to pee and Jesus made it cold.
Me: oooookay.

Grady: Can I run?
Me: Sure.
Grady turns and looks at his friend James, who is attached to a monkey leash
Grady: Your stuck on a Monkey! (and runs away!)

Grady's working with the Physical Therapist.
PT:  You have to work hard so your muscles get big and strong
Grady: I don't have no muscles. I just little and have no muscles so I can't work hard.

He sure keeps it interesting around here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment