Sunday, May 22, 2011

Another wonderful day

We had another wonderful day at Cedar Point today (yes, we totally take advantage and get our moneys worth out of our season passes!!!)  We started the day with a bit of adhd drama but the rest was great!

The weather was in the 80's and beautifully sunny! The park was pretty slow and all the kids were on pretty good behavior! Aiden rode Top Thrill Dragster for the first time ( 410 ft at 120 mph!!).  I'm so proud of my brave boy; he loves all roller coasters (except Mean Streak because he says it's too shaky and feel like his brain is going to fall out). Grady was just happy and giggly and excited to everything he rode!!

I didn't get any pictures this time, sorry. Maybe next time. My pregnant brain forgot the camera.

As for now, I feel grimy and pretty darn tired so I think a shower and bed are in order. Aiden only have 8 1/2 days of school left before he finishes the 2nd grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment