Wednesday, May 2, 2012

9 Years Ago

9 years ago I was blessed with the best gift ever. On April 29th 2003, my son was born and I became a Mom. He has changed my life forever. Becoming a Mom is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
Aiden is such a wonderful boy. He's loving, kind and compassionate. He wakes up every morning with a smile on his face. This year his obsession with legos continues but he also loves everything to do with The Titanic.

He's doing amazing on his Chanter. He's so talented. Aiden's working hard at memorizing his music so he is ready for his competion in June.

And a little bit of bragging, but he is very smart! This year, Aiden has had all A's and has made either honor roll or high honor roll. Soon he will graduate from elementary school and become a middle schooler. It's hard to believe I will have a son in middle school already! He's very excited about the change.

The past 9 years have been such an adventure. He's changed and grown so much. I am so proud of him in everything he does. I can not wait to see what the future brings for my big guy. Whatever it is, I know it'll be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment