Monday, May 28, 2012

The best game you've never heard of

This Christmas my Mom and I were looking for a game to play Christmas Eve. We glanced through the aisles at Target and Walmart and all the games looked the same. I had to be something that could entertain not only us but my teenage brothers as well.

And then we came upon Quelf.

Quelf is the best game ever. It is hilarious!! The cards are so off the wall and crazy! Like-


Lick Your Elbow. (Or lick someone else's elbow)



Balance a set of keys on your head until your next turn or pay the penalty.



Find a household object and use it as a Scuba for the rest of the game. (Yes...the choice of a hammer totally grossed me out too!)

I've drawn card where I had to recite a sonnet in my best Elvis voice or not say a word, but point to the sky and stare off into the distance until my next turn.

We always end up with sore sides from laughing so hard. Whoever thought up this game is completly insane....

and we totally love it!!

So if you ever see Quelf in the store and you want a good time (and it isn't a "dirty" game either!) then be sure to pick it up, get some a fun friends and I promise you'll have a good time.

I can't wait to play again!

No comments:

Post a Comment